Tax MinimisationMaking sure you pay only the necessary tax
- Average percentage of earning going to the Tax man. 37% 37%
What is TAX Minimisation and why does it matter?
We all have to pay tax in its various forms (and disguises). Our TAX minimization package keeps your tax obligations to a minimum and keeps at bay the threat of unexpected tax bombshells.
The tax law in this country is the most complicated in the world and the longest one, around 13 thousand pages. Solid tax advice can represent the difference between business success and failure. Bad (or no) tax advice could see you paying unnecessarily high tax bills and having your hard work undone in a stroke.
Solid will give the right advice and present the right tax schemes from our network of experts. We will advise the best possible income extraction strategy.
Who is this for?
Every business wants to save and not pay too much tax, but this package is specifically suitable for businesses in which the profit is growing and the potential for tax savings is growing as well.
What do we do and how do we do it?
We will analyse your numbers, explore opportunities and then implement a strategy that ensures you minimise your personal and business tax liabilities. Solid tax advice could mean more wealth for the same effort.
This is fluid. Things change quickly in business, which is why we are constantly available to give unlimited ad hoc advice by email or phone.
In addition, we will give you a solid defence against a visit from HMRC by monitoring your PAYE and VAT, making sure that you are fully compliant at all times.
Solid tax planning will allow you to rest easy, knowing that every detail of your accounting has been explored and maximized for efficiency.
Here’s a list of services within our TAX bundle (which will also includes everything listed in our COMPLIANCE bundle). If you have any questions about any of our services, just get in contact and ask!
We will offer:
- Personal tax planning – We will carry out a personal tax planning review in February to ensure you are aware of any opportunities to minimise your personal tax liabilities and possibly create more wealth for you.
- Business Tax Planning – We will carry out a detailed tax planning review two months before your accounting year-end to ensure you are aware of any opportunities to minimise your tax liabilities and possibly create more wealth for you.
- PAYE healthcheck – We will review your PAYE records to ensure that you are complying with all the requirements. This will minimise the risk of penalties and interest from any subsequent visit from the HMRC
- VAT healthcheck – We will review your VAT records to ensure that you are complying with the VAT requirements. This will minimise the risk of penalties and interest from any subsequent visit from HMRC